Career/life coaching can help you build a satisfying, successful career and a life you love!
Do You Need Career Coaching?
If you are asking yourself questions like these, career/life coaching can help:
- Will I ever wake up excited about work?
- Can I successfully balance a great career and a family?
- Am I too old to make a career transition?
- How can I deal with extremely challenging work situations?
- Why have I not advanced to the next level in my career?
- How can I make positive changes with all the stress in my life?
What Are the Benefits of Career Coaching?
- Understand the key factors that lead to career satisfaction
- Build self-awareness and create an action plan to improve your career
- Regain a sense of passion and purpose in your work and your life
- Confidently handle changes and challenges in your current position
- Establish a clear vision for your career
- Improve self-confidence
- Stay motivated, inspired, and focused
- Learn to market your personal brand
- Reduce stress and maximize energy
What About Your Stress Level and Burnout?
Stress effects all of us, even people who love their jobs. Benatti’s Career/Life Coaching program includes a stress resiliency assessment and training in the holistic ARSENAL approach (awareness, rest, support, exercise, nutrition, attitude, and learning).
Through the program, you will learn to:
- Build stress resilience
- Increase brain functioning
- Control emotions and stay calm
- Improve physical functioning
- Increase longevity
- Make better decisions
- Decrease the negative effects of stress
If you’re ready to learn how coaching can help you have a successful career and a life you love, email Beth Kennedy at email@example.com to set up a complimentary phone meeting!
Beth is gifted in keeping you motivated, inspired and focused on living a fulfilled life. She has taken a holistic approach to improving my personal & professional development. Through the years, I’ve been faced with some difficult decisions, and Beth’s coaching has made a huge impact in my life. Beth is very resourceful and brings a lot of energy & compassion into her work. Beth is a great coach. I couldn’t have made it this far without her!
~ T. Paparo, Executive Consultant
Assessments used in Career/Life Coaching
- Skill Scan
- Career Anchors
- Work Importance Profiler
- Work Behavior Inventory
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Motivated Skills Card Sort
- 360 Reach Brand Assessment
- Strengths Profiler
- Elevations: Career Discovery Tool
- Value Wheel
- The Arsenal Resiliency Assessment
- Stress Profiler