The Far-Reaching Benefits of Leadership and Executive Coaching
Is coaching the next step for you? The answer is a resounding “Yes!” to enhance:
How powerful are the results? Over 90% of our executive coaching clients report the following after working with us for a year:
80% improvement in working relationships with peers and direct reports
Effectiveness in communication increased by 80%
Ability to manage conflict more effectively increased by 75%
95% of our surveyed clients would recommend our leadership coaching to their colleagues. What other kind of investment can you say that about?
How Executive Coaching works:
Many organizations provide Leadership and Executive coaching as an employee benefit. Check with your HR partner to see if this is an option. We can provide you with more detailed information about this service. Depending on employee’s needs coaching may include: 360 interviews with selected individuals, Leadership assessments and either a 6 month or 12 month coaching package.
Beth also provides coaching to individuals on a private basis. This includes identifying your needs, setting customized goals. Coaching can be purchased hourly or by a package.
As a professional, you strive to do better every day, focusing on improvements for yourself and your team. To do that effectively and efficiently, you need to identify what’s working (and what needs to be improved) before you can move forward confidently.
You’ll get that confidence with Beth Kennedy and Benatti Training & Development. Choose from more than 50 career and organizational development assessments – or let us refine the options, and deliver the targeted assessments that spark success!
The most powerful assessments include:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Most widely used leadership assessment in corporate America
- Shapes a positive appreciation of the differences between people
- Reveals varying styles in thought patterns, work habits, and communication skills
- Delivers immediate results online and provides actionable strategies
The ARSENAL: Stress Resiliency Assessment
- Can help individuals and organizations take control of stress and create development plans to build stress resilience.
- Presents a summary of each of the seven best practice areas that most influence your ability to combat the negative effects of stress and your current level of performance in each area.
- Includes a Developmental Plan Outline that you can use to help you begin working on resiliency areas immediately
Work Behavior Inventory (WBI)
- Results in greater business efficiency, awareness of work style, leadership style, and emotional intelligence
- Assesses leadership competencies and provides specific strategies for every level
Your world changes with each passing moment. With Leadership and Executive Coaching, we’ll reveal how you can change – not to just keep up, but to put the power of change into your own hands
Beth has a remarkable ability to secure the confidence and trust of all with whom she works. Her training and coaching represented a critical component
of our full professional development suite, helping many of our employees discover new ways to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
~ H. Zarba, Director, Education & Training
Managers Agree that COACHING WORKS!
- 99% say it delivers tangible benefits to individuals and organizations
- 96% say it’s an effective way to promote learning in organizations
- 93% say it’s a key mechanism for transferring learning from training courses back to the workplace
- 92% say it can have a positive impact on your bottom line
Source: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: To make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.”
~ Harvard Business Review
Contact Beth Kennedy via email and explore the exciting possibilities for greater success for you, your staff, and your organization!
Don’t see something you need? We can customize a solution to accomplish your objectives. Get us on your calendar for a free consult.