Resources for Managers and Professionals
As a manager or individual contributor, you strive to do better every day, focusing on improvements. To do that effectively and efficiently, you need to identify what’s working (and what needs to be improved) before you can move forward confidently.
You’ll get that confidence with Beth Kennedy and Benatti Training & Development. Choose from more than 50 career and organizational development assessments – or let us refine the options, and deliver the targeted assessments that spark success!
The most powerful assessments include:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Shapes a positive appreciation of the differences between people
- Reveals varying styles in thought patterns, work habits, and communication skills
- Can improve how you handle conflict, change, communication, collaboration and enhance your leadership skills
For clients ready to take the MBTI® instrument, let’s get started by clicking on the link below.
|MBTI Step II Sample Report||MBTI Communication Style Report|
|MBTI Work Styles Report||MBTI Team Report|
Work Behavior Inventory (WBI)
- Results in greater business efficiency, awareness of work style, leadership style, and emotional intelligence
- Assesses leadership competencies and provides specific strategies for every level
To take the WBI click on link below and insert your password.
The ARSENAL: Stress Resiliency Assessment
- Can help individuals and organizations take control of stress and create development plans to build stress resilience
- Presents a summary of each of the seven best practice areas that most influence your ability to combat the negative effects of stress and your current level of performance in each area
- Includes a Developmental Plan Outline that you can use to help you begin working on resiliency areas immediately
To take the Arsenal click on link below.
Multidimensional Leadership Profile (MLP) – 360 Assessment
- Clarifies leadership patterns, personal resources, interpersonal behavior, and specific managerial competencies
- Provides detailed feedback on strengths, and the direction for areas of needed development
Learn more about these and other assessments that can literally change the way you work, with a free half-hour consultation!
“5 Star Strategies to Spark Success!”
You will learn the top strategies that my clients have found most helpful to spark success in their career!
- Improved happiness in your career and life!
- Enhanced stress resiliency!
- Learn the importance of being aware of your brand!
This is 1 hour of incredible information!
$29.95 value but a gift to your for signing up for monthly ezine.
Click here to sign up for a monthly online newsletter that focuses on cutting edge strategies to spark success.
Articles from Beth Kennedy, MS, CAGS, CLTMC:
- Extreme Resilience….. Four Strategies for Success!! [PDF]
- Stress Management for Career Success [PDF]
Recommended Website Resources:
- myResumeAgent.com (resume distribution to recruiters)
- ONETCenter.org (Interest assessments)
- BLS.gov (Occupational info from the Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- UsaJobs.gov (Federal job info)
- Workforce50.com (Job opportunities for the over-50 workforce)
- Idealist.org (Non-profit job postings)
- 6Figuresjobs.com (Executive job postings)
- Job-Hunt.org (Most trusted job search resources)
- Salary.com (Salary info)
- Vault.com (Company profiles)
Recommended Career & Leadership Books:
100 Conversations for Career Success – Laura Labovich & Miriam Salpeter
Career Distinction: Stand Out by Building Your Brand – William Arruda & Kirsten Dixsen
Ditch. Dare. Do! – William Arruda & Deb Dib
Expert Resumes For Career Changers – Wendy Enelow and Louise Kursmark
Getting Unstuck: How Dead Ends Become New Paths – Timothy Butler
Leadership and the One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard, Patricia Zigarmi, and Drea Zigarmi
Now, Discover Your Strengths – Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton
Oh, the Places You’ll Go! – Dr.Seuss
StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Tom Rath
The Myth of Multitasking: How “Doing It All” Gets Nothing Done – Dave Crenshaw
The Path: Creating Your Mission Statement for Work and for Life – Laurie Beth Jones
The Strategy Book (Financial Times Series) – Max McKeown
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey
Type Talk at Work (Revised): How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job – Otto Kroeger, Janet Thuesen and Hile Rutledge
Wishcraft: How To Get What You Really Want – Annie Gottlieb and Barbara Sher
What other resources transformed your career, your way of thinking, or the choices you made? Tell us about them!