“Whatever the circumstances of your life, the understanding of type can make your perceptions clearer, your judgements sounder, and your life closer to your heart’s desire. ~ Isabel Briggs Myers
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (which was designed to implement the theories of C. Jung), is used for identifying our natural preferences and strengths by looking at our energy direction, ways we take in information, how we make decisions and our lifestyle. A major part of my training business is facilitating MBTI workshops and it is also used with all my coaching clients.
If your familiar with the MBTI you know the power it can have in your life! The benefits include:
- Improving your communication skills at work and in your personal life
- Identifying your preferences and how these are similar or different from others in your department or team
- Clarification of your natural strengths, leadership style and blind spots
- Understanding of how your preference impacts career choice and happiness
- Strategies that improve your time and stress managment
It is important if you take the MBTI to validate it with an MBTI certified facilitator. If you go to my Resource section you will see some great books that can give you additional insight. One of my favorites is Do What Your Are by Paul Tieger & Barbara Barron.
The comment I receive the most after my MBTI Trainings is “Wish I had this training and understanding of my type ten years ago.” Learn about it now it you have not already and if you have, take your MBTI knowledge to the next level. It will add more success to your career and life!