Career/life coaching can help you build a satisfying, successful career and a life you love!
Are you asking:
- Will I ever wake up excited about work?
- Can I successfully balance a great career and a family?
- Am I too old to make a career transition?
- How can I deal with extremely challenging work situations?
- Why have I not advanced to the next level in my career?
- How can I make positive changes with all the stress in my life?
Career coaching can help! With career coaching you can:
- Understand the key factors that lead to career satisfaction
- Build self-awareness and create an action plan to improve your career
- Establish a clear vision for your career
- Regain a sense of passion and purpose in your work and your life
- Confidently handle changes and challenges in your current position
- Improve self-confidence
- Stay motivated, inspired, and focused
- Learn to market your personal brand
- Reduce stress and maximize energy
Included with all coaching is a stress resiliency assessment and training in the proprietary Benatti Resiliency Model. With this training, you will learn how to bolster your ability to adapt to changing circumstances, manage your career proactively, and increase your mental and physical functioning.
Coaching can also be focused on talent management – helping someone develop or improve on a specific competency, e.g., working with a project manager who needs to polish his or her communication skills. This program is laser-focused and typically lasts six to eight weeks.
Beth is gifted in keeping you motivated, inspired and focused on living a fulfilled life. She has taken a holistic approach to improving my personal & professional development. Through the years, I’ve been faced with some difficult decisions, and Beth’s coaching has made a huge impact in my life. Beth is very resourceful and brings a lot of energy & compassion into her work. Beth is a great coach. I couldn’t have made it this far without her!
~ T. Paparo, Executive Consultant