2016 brought exciting personal and business celebrations. The personal part included turning the big 50 and seeing my oldest child off to college!
As I look back over the year, I wanted to share five exciting business highlights:
- I was selected to present at the Career Thought Leader Conference in Denver, Colorado. My session, Career ReCharge for Success, introduced participants to my Benatti Resiliency Model® for use in their own lives and as a resource with their coaching clients. Giving back to others is a great way to reinforce the theme of Spark Success!
- I attended two bucket list professional development trainings. I became certified in the Leadership Circle 360 in Washington, D.C. and now offer this amazing resource to my leadership coaching clients. I attended Google’s Mindfulness two-day training program in New York City, where I learned the incredible research behind meditation and mindfulness and added new strategies to my coaching toolbox.
- I became a partner with Type Coach. This is an online interactive tool used to enhance strategic communication and relationships. I’m excited to be offering it to my coaching clients.
- I presented my professional and personal branding live trainings and webinars to over 100 employees in Boston and Chicago this year. Participants found an increased level of confidence and motivation as they discovered, developed, and communicated their brand.
- Saving the best accomplishment for last, I finished designing my new 2017 class – Career ReCharge – Strategies for Peak Performance! I had the opportunity to pilot the training in three organizations. This full-day resiliency class will be offered to organizations beginning in 2017.
I am grateful that my business continues to grow and that I have so much fun with the process! The best part of my career is the feedback I receive from my clients, letting me know I’ve made a difference in their lives. I feel like I have the best job in the world!