As a manager or individual contributor, you strive to do better every day, focusing on improvements. To do that effectively and efficiently, you need to identify what’s working (and what needs to be improved) before you can move forward confidently.
You’ll get that confidence with Beth Kennedy and Benatti Training & Development. Choose from more than 50 career and organizational development assessments – or let us refine the options, and deliver the targeted assessments that spark success!
The most powerful assessments include:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Shapes a positive appreciation of the differences between people
- Reveals varying styles in thought patterns, work habits, and communication skills
- Can improve how you handle conflict, change, communication, collaboration and enhance your leadership skills
For clients ready to take the MBTI® instrument, let's get started by clicking on the link below.
A self-paced online learning platform designed to build your self-awareness, support your growth as an individual, and improve your communication skills with others.
TypeCoach is comprised of three engaging and practical modules:
- TypeCoach Verifier – a twenty-minute learning experience that uses video and animations to help you determine your best-fit personality type. A five page downloadable and personalized report delivers you practical insights and tips.
- Tailored Coaching – video and animated coaching segments outline the top five ways to maximize your career potential. All coaching segments are tailored to your personality type.
- Type-to-Type – an interactive experience that provides you tips for how to communicate with any other personality type (i.e., ENFP with an ENTJ).
Work Behavior Inventory (WBI)
- Results in greater business efficiency, awareness of work style, leadership style, and emotional intelligence
- Assesses leadership competencies and provides specific strategies for every level
To take the WBI click on link below and insert your password.
The ARSENAL: Stress Resiliency Assessment
- Can help individuals and organizations take control of stress and create development plans to build stress resilience
- Presents a summary of each of the seven best practice areas that most influence your ability to combat the negative effects of stress and your current level of performance in each area
- Includes a Developmental Plan Outline that you can use to help you begin working on resiliency areas immediately
To take the Arsenal click on link below.
Multidimensional Leadership Profile (MLP) – 360 Assessment
- Clarifies leadership patterns, personal resources, interpersonal behavior, and specific managerial competencies
- Provides detailed feedback on strengths, and the direction for areas of needed development